Downloading the videos and saving in the MP3 format is quite a tough job for Spotify users. Because there is a limitation in saving the videos in the MP3 format through Spotify. You just need an alternative application for such a purpose. Don’t look at any other website for searching the alternatives.
Here are Top 5 alternatives with all specifications and details:
Top Spotify to MP3 Converter Free to Use
- Playlist converter.net
Playlist converter.net is the online MP3 converter that is available for free. It consumes your internet. You can download the audio/videos and files from different sources through this application. It is compatible with all apps such as Spotify, YouTube, Deezer and so on. You can convert the file through the following process:
- Search and launch the playlist-converter.net application.
- Go to the Spotify tab.
- Login to your Spotify tab and select your playlist.
- Start the converting process.
- A playlist of Mp3 files will be created.
- You can now download it by pressing the download button.
Start Using it > Playlist-converter.net
MP3fy is an online software that allows you to convert the music to MP3 format. You need no installation with this software. Do follow these steps for the conversion:
- Visit the website and paste the Spotify’s music URL in the search box.
- Wait for few moments and then analyze the Spotify’s music URL.
- You see a window on the screen that contains a list of songs.
- Click the download button and save all the videos.
Use it> Mp3fy.com
- Heroku app
Spoti.herokuapp is also an online tool to download the MP3 file without any trouble. To download the music copy the Spotify URL and paste in the search box. Click on the download button to start the downloading.
Use this: Spoti.herokuapp.com
- Net Converter 2 Mp3
Convert2MP3.net is also a supportive MP3 converter. It is easy to use, fast and reliable. It also supports other file formats such as FLAC, MP4, AVI, and so on. Just visit the website and paste the Spotify’s music URL in the search box. Wait for few moments and then analyze the Spotify’s music URL. You see a window on the screen that contains a list of songs. Click the download button and save all the videos.
Use this: Convert2mp3.net
- Online Convert
Online convert is a fast and high-quality music converting the app into other formats such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, AVI and so on. To download the music, copy the Spotify URL and paste in the search box. Click on the download button to start the downloading.
Benefits of MP3 converters to Spotify
- Alternatives are a good choice as they easily download the Spotify music.
- These are easily available, and free of cost.
- Still, have other file formats, you can choose any of them.
- They are easy to use.
- They are the best option but some of them don’t work with some of the Spotify music apps.
- Download and the conversion get failed because the DRM of Spotify is always protected.
- A lot of time is consumed in the downloading & converting process.
- The quality of the music is also affected.
Get your own Spotify Premium account for free.
How to remove the Spotify DRM?
The music file is protected in the Spotify by DRM, so it is very hard to download the protected file from Spotify. Some of the converters get stuck during the process. But TuneFab Spotify music converter is used to remove the DRM, so I recommend you to go with this rather than other converters. You can download any music file through this software. It will convert your file to the MP3, MP4, and other formats without disturbing its quality. It is the best music app and has the following features:
- It is used to download and convert the music app to other formats such as MP3, M4A, AVI, WAV, and FLAC.
- It manages the conversion speed from 1X to 5X.
- You can set the bitrate by your own choice.
- It is fully compatible with any window version.
- It maintains the ID3 of your music files.
How to install TuneFab Spotify Music Converter?
- Download this software and launch it.
- Add the Spotify song that you want to download. Click on add files, and then drag and drop the song to the interface.
- After selecting the song, set your preferences.
- Click the “options” button at the top of the interface. A new window will open. Select the “Advanced” to choose your file format, rate, and bitrate.
- After this, click the General tab and set your output folder. It will be your default folder where every converted video will be saved.
- After this, you can easily convert the Spotify song to any file format without disturbing its quality. Just click on the convert button, and your file will start converting to your desired file format.