It is so effortless to test Spotify Premium for free by using the free 30-day trial, as well as how to cancel the Premium subscription to avoid being charged. While there is no way to use Spotify Premium for free without eventually paying for a membership, the free trial should give you enough time to determine whether or not you want to pay for Spotify. Keep in mind that in order to use the Spotify Premium free trial, you’ll need a Spotify account which hasn’t yet used the free Premium membership.
If you want Spotify Premium for free download, go to the download page.
Installation of the Spotify Premium app.
- On your Android device, go to Settings and under the “Personal” section look for Security and tap on it.
- Under the Device administration section, you will find an Unknown sources option with a toggle switch.
- A simple tap on the option will switch it to enable.
How to Get a Free Trial of Spotify Premium?
- Head to Spotify.com in your web browser.
- Click the word “Premium” on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Click “Try Premium.”
- Log in with your existing Spotify account.
- Click “Try Spotify Premium”.
- Select your payment method and enter your zip code.
Here are a few Spotify statistics I was able to dig up so far. As with all of my stat posts, this one will be updated whenever I stumble on new and interesting stats. Be sure to subscribe to my site updates and or check back regularly to see the latest Spotify facts.
- Website: Spotify.com
- Year released: 2006
- Headquarter: Stockholm, Sweden.
- Creators: Daniel Ek. Martin Lorentzen
- What is Spotify?
Spotify brings you the right music for every moment – on computers, mobiles, tablets, home entertainment, car, gaming consoles and more. Just search for music you love or let Spotify play you something great. Create and listen to your playlist for free or subscribe to Premium for on-demand access at the highest audio quality, with zero ads.
Amazingly, Spotify has 180 million active users, enjoying the latest and also old classics music with a load of genres in it. It has 83 million paid subscribers and 197-208 million numbers of the user are projecting to subscribe by the end of 2018.
Spotify has more than 30 million songs and over 20000 tracks updating per day for their premium customers, sharing 90% market shares of the global music streaming.
So enjoy Spotify’s latest and lag-free music service for a trial period, whenever and wherever you are, whether you are offline or online.